Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Week 10 Story Planning: Wonder Woman Hindi Sequel

Wonder Woman. Source

I am planning to continue my story between Rama and Wonder Woman for my Week 11 story. My first story had a portal that brought Rama into Wonder Woman’s world and my last story was a prequel that explained why Wonder Woman was connected to the Indian epics. For this story, I want to make it where Wonder Woman starts to maybe find out some of her roots and connections. She was sent to this dimension by herself when she was born so technically she is completely unaware of the whole thing. Her mother is Kunti and the goddess Durga. In my prequel, I had it where Kunti died but I do not want that to be the case and will go back and rewrite that for my project revisions this week. I am thinking about somehow sending Durga to find Wonder Woman and try to get some of the story between the two straightened out. I want to have a fight scene or battle that involves Durga and Wonder Woman against some enemies but I am not really sure who that enemy is going to be yet. I will probably have one more story following this story so I am planning to add some kind of cliffhanger as well to lead into the final story that I write.

Ideas:
  • Durga and Wonder Woman fighting some evil forces
  • Wonder Woman learning about her past after her and Durga battle together
  • Wonder Woman will be of some type of importance to the Indian Epics due to her connection with Durga
  • The Indian characters may want her to return with them to the dimension
  • I want Wonder Woman to stay in her dimension so that maybe in the next story she can be sent into the dimension with Durga and she will be the one to have her cultural shock
  • Maybe add a love story for Wonder Woman and Rama from the first story that I wrote?


Pikapost. link to the website.
Mahabharata Online Films, link to the online videos

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ryan! Your notes are well organized and easy to follow. Your story sounds like it will be very thorough and interesting. It will be fun to read about her background story on how she is connected to Rama if you choose to pick that topic. I like some of the other ideas too but I liked the one about her background the best. I look forward to reading your next story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your first story that showed Rama’s encounter with Wonder Woman, and I didn’t realize you’d written a prequel, either. I’ll have to go check that out. Based on your notes here, it looks like your story’s going to be in good shape. I think it’s insanely cool that you’re creating this series of interconnected stories, and that’s actually my favorite thing about the comic/TV mediums: the way it lets you wander down side stories, explore other storylines, and flesh out different story aspects over time. Good luck with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan, very nice story planning. I am already excited to read whatever you write! I love that you are planning on having some kind of interaction between Wonder Woman and Durga. That would help clear up anything that readers were unsure about from your previous two stories. I would really like to see Wonder Woman sent to the dimension with Kunti and Durga. It’d be interesting to see what kind of impact she could have on the people there.

    ReplyDelete