Sunday, February 12, 2017

Feedback Focus - Ryan McElyea

Focus on your tasks. Source.

For the reading out loud technique I read "Why Dog and Cat are Enemies" out loud to my dog. I feel like it was interesting to spend more time focusing in on the story and hearing the story as I spoke it out loud. I really liked this story too! I felt bad for the poor dog! :(

For the copy-and-delete technique I read "What Makes the Lightning." This technique did not really work that well for me and I did not like having to go back and delete the previous paragraphs upon completion. The little notes helped but I did not see the benefit of deleting the previous paragraph.

For the time technique I read "Midterm Madness." Personally I did not like this technique much. I was fine focusing on the entire story from start to finish but when I went back to try to write notes, that is where I found myself kind of lost.

If I had to rank them in order I would do:
1. Reading out loud
2. Copy-and-delete
3. Timer

No comments:

Post a Comment