Saturday, April 29, 2017

Wikipedia Trail from Rama to General Relativity

The links are in the corresponding image links. Pictures were taken from the Wikipedia page.

Rama. Source

I originally did Rama because the Ramayana was my favorite epic from the class. Rama was such a dynamic character. I love how he was Vishnu in human form.

Cosmology. Source

I went to cosmology next because I am an aerospace engineer. I love cosmology and anything related to space. The study of the subject itself is awesome.

Dark Energy Expansion. Source

I next went to dark energy because I learned a little bit about it in my astrodyamics class last semester. I still do not completely understand the concepts but it is an interesting aspect in the expansion of the universe. 

General Relativity. Source

I ended with general relativity because this was also an interesting topic in my astroynamics class. The theory itself is interesting and very dense. If interested, there are great YouTube videos to explain the theory.


No comments:

Post a Comment